Bottega Veneta is a line that has changed my mind about a lot of things. First, it convinced me that woven bags are okay with its beautiful intrecciato technique, and now it's doing the same with ombre coloring. This Veneta hobo is a beautiful and unique addition to the line.
The intrecciato weaving is, as usual, beautiful and refined. But it's the ombre dyed color pattern that makes the bag for me. Usually, I think of ombre as something for beach towels and cheap tee shirts, but this ombre looks anything but cheap or cheesy. It's not just the dip-dyed effect that makes it powerful; it's also the change in texture from the matte tan leather of the top to the darker, glossier bottom.
The shape of the Veneta is genius. It's really seamless and aerodynamic, two things I never think of when I think of woven bags. As a hobo, it has a great slouch to it. The color pattern gives it sort of a bohemian look, but it doesn't look overly casual like a lot of hobos. This bag is definitely a classic, and at $1,980, it's priced like one.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Veneta Intrecciato Leather Bag
- 21" x 13" x 9" size
- 6" strap drop
- Fully lined in taupe suede
Get This Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Hobo:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for other woven hobos on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.