I'm not sure I've ever given Bottega Veneta a bad review. Maybe an ambivalent one, but never bad. It seems like I never will, either, because it has got their design skills down pat. This leather leaf clutch is a great example of its sophisticated style, with a little bit of drama thrown in for good measure.
The material of this clutch is the main draw. It's not that the leather itself is so spectacular, although it is really soft and supple. The leaf cut outs are what make the bag, though. They have a really voluminous effect on the bag and a lot of dramatic flair, but are still elegant. How many things can you say that about?
The shape of this bag is nice and simple. What else could it be, really, with all this texture going on on the material? Nonetheless, it's well-chosen. Any rounder and this bag would have looked, well, hairy. This is the kind of eye-catching design that transcends everything going on in fashion but still manages to look unbelievably hip.
You have to pay dearly, of course, for such a keenly well-balanced design. But what's $4,000 for a lifetime of infallible fashionability?
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Leather Leaf Clutch
- 10" x 4" x 5" size
- Fully lined in taupe suede
- Concealed internal clasp
Get This Bottega Veneta Leaf Clutch:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for other black leather clutches on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.