Bottega Veneta's line of Knot clutches is iconic and eclectic. They all have the same basic shape, but the dramatic differences in materials makes each one look totally unique. This sterling silver version is particularly singular.
The woven sterling silver on this hard-cased clutch is dramatic and stunning. The detailed craftsmanship shows through at every angle, from the intricate weaving to the corner reinforcements. This is definitely the kind of accessory that will transcend fashion, and get passed down from generation to generation.
The texture is what makes this Knot clutch spectacular. It is simultaneously smooth and shiny, but has an intricate pattern that makes it interesting to the eye. This Knot clutch is the missing link to many fabulous evening ensembles. It is eye-catching and luxurious, but also understated. Bottega Veneta has really made a luxurious, iconic evening bag that lacks pretension.
The price is high for this combination of decadent materials and quality craftsmanship. At $8,200, the sterling silver Knot is the most expensive of the bunch, but it will also stand the test of time in both durability and stylishness.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Knot Sterling Silver Clutch
- 7" x 4" x 1" size
- Fully lined in beige suede
Get This Bottega Veneta Sterling Knot Clutch:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for other silver clutch purses on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.