Bottega Veneta's use of materials is almost always extraordinary. Its designers just have an unparalleled eye for texture. This extraordinary clutch combines snakeskin and woven metallic paper in an ingenious and beautiful way.
This bag has a unique look that I have never seen before. It has a fold-over envelope design with a clasp. The exterior is made of woven metallic leather and paper, the interior is snakeskin, and it is fully lined in suede. The complexity of materials used to produce this bag is astounding, and every detail is extremely well-chosen.
The scarab clasp on this bag is breathtaking. The bag itself has so much texture that, while the clasp is elaborate and ornate, it doesn't take away from the bag at all. The scarab and the intrecciato weave are both Bottega signatures, and it has combined them here beautifully.
At $2,250, this is definitely a luxury bag. But unlike so many luxury goods out there, I can actually see where the money's being spent: on the materials.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Papier And Snakeskin CLutch
- 11" x 6" x 2" size
- Zip-fastening internal pocket
Get This Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Snakeskin Clutch:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for snakeskin clutches on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.