No one does woven leather like Bottega Veneta. I know that just sounds like my opinion, but I'm pretty sure it's a documented fact. This great Intrecciato tote is proof.
This is one of the most interesting woven bags I've ever seen. The strips of leather that compose the weave are perforated, which adds a lot of extra texture and interest to the design. It almost looks as though the leather has been woven and then woven again, which is pretty spectacular.
The shape of this tote is both classic and totally unique. I love the scalloped top and the obsessive attention to detail. The heartline stitching at the seams is a great touch, and it adds to the overall look of the bag without making it look decorated or overdone. Even the straps seem like subtle embellishment on such a cleanly-designed bag.
This isn't just another on a long list of Bottega classics. It's a standout.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather
- 17" x 14" x 9" size
- 9" strap drop
- Fully lined in perforated white canvas
Get This Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Tote:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for other woven leather totes on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.