Bottega Veneta is the only line that can properly be called classic that makes me drool. It achieves such masterful balance in each design that, even if your style is more derby girl than uptown girl, you just can't resist it. This intrecciato clutch is a great example of how Bottega makes traditional design look fabulous.
The black leather on this clutch is stiff enough to hold the woven pattern perfectly, but soft enough to remind you that you are carrying a fine piece of leather and not a basket. That's my problem with most woven bags, actually; they instantly remind me of baskets. But the refined intrecciato pattern on this clutch will never be confused with folksy home decor.
The shape of this clutch, as on most BV bags, is simple and elegant. All the corners are gently rounded, which creates a smooth, refined look. There is zero extra embellishment; only the simple pewter turn lock clasp, which integrates with the minimal design perfectly.
This level of excellence doesn't come cheap, but $520 isn't a bad price to pay for it, either.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Clutch
- 8" x 4" x 1" size
- Fully lined in taupe suede
Get This Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Clutch:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for other woven leather clutches on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.