I've seen so many woven handbags from Bottega Veneta that they're almost starting to get boring. So I was excited to see this very different looking purse from the Italian fashion house.
It's not just a new look for Bottega Veneta. The Cushion Bag looks like no bag I've ever seen more, and when you see as many handbags as I do that's really saying something. There are many different Cushion Bag styles in Bottega Veneta's catalog, but the one that's really won my heart is the Mosaico Cervo. The name comes from the embroidered leather finish which looks like tiny mosaic tiles. The tiles sit close together on the sides of the bag, before becoming scattered haphazardly along the top. The texture makes it hard to look away, so don't be surprised if you turn a few heads carrying this baby.
The bag opens with two zips positioned between the rolled shoulder straps. I wish the zipper didn't extend quite so far, as it interrupts the purse's sexy curves, but it does mean you can open the cushion bag wide. A leather trimmed zipper pocket and an open pouch help keep your girly goods in order.
Bottega Veneta purses never come cheap, and this stunning cushion bag is no exception. At $4,380, this is one expensive piece of arm candy, but that shouldn't come as any surprise to those who worship at the Bottega Veneta alter.
More Features of This Bottega Veneta Mosaico Cervo Bag
- Suede lined interior
- Dual rolled handles with a 6.5 inch drop
- Measures 17 inch diameter and 4 inches tall
Get this Bottega Veneta Cushion Handbag:
- Available to buy at Barneys New York
- Check the Yoogi's Closet eBay store to see if the Cushion Bag in watersnake and red leather is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Dautore Stained Glass hobo bag, a great alternative to this mosaic bag.
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Other Bottega Veneta Cushion Bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.