Bottega Veneta's leather goods are the stuff that fashionista's dreams are made of. Their elegant, minimal sense of design always seems on trend, even if it's totally traditional. This Cervo tote is a great example of how Veneta is able to walk the line of classic and modern.
I am in love with this very deep blue. It's so dark that it's almost black, but it has this stunningly unmistakable blue tinge, a tiny burst of color. The combination of subtly grained leather with braided details is perfect. The braided pieces suture the bag together in a way that gives it the tiniest hint of edginess.
The shape of the Cervo is also pretty ideal. It has the slouchy, appeal of a hobo combined with the structure of a tote. The result is a practical, usable design that is casual, but not messy. It's big enough to hold almost anything that you might need for a day on the go, but doesn't have the cavernous characteristics of your average hobo.
At $1,650, the Cervo is a beautiful and timeless investment piece that will pay off in the long run.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Cervo Hobo Tote
- 17"H x 18 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D
- 7" strap drop
- Fully lined in suede
Get This Bottega Veneta Cervo Hobo:
- Available at Bergdorf Goodman
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for navy hobos on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.