Bottega Veneta's classic style is really seductive. Not because it's outwardly so. Exactly the opposite is the case, in fact. Bottega's designs are irresistible because they are totally low key and classy. This Brick weekender is a fabulous way to pack for a getaway.
The light brown leather on the Brick is perfectly neutral and versatile, but not boring at all. It has a gently faded look that keeps the Brick casual. The woven intrecciato pattern is one of Bottega's signatures, and it looks fabulous as always.
The shape of the Brick is more tailored than your average weekender. It has a structured look that the woven leather softens up a bit. The large size makes it very practical for packing, but not so practical for carrying. Especially since the dual leather straps are a little thin and there's not a detachable shoulder strap.
Honestly, I love the look of the bag, but the lack of a more convenient carrying option makes it kind of a deal breaker for me. At $3,950, I think that the utility should be a little better thought out.
More Features Of The Bottega Veneta Brick Intrecciato Leather Weekend Bag
- 19" x 11" x 9" size
- 7" strap drop
- Fully lined in suede
Get This Bottega Veneta Brick Intrecciato Weekender:
- Available at Net-A-Porter
- Check the Passion 4 Fashion 4 Less eBaystore to see if this Bottega Veneta clutch is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bottega Veneta bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Woven Box Clutch, a neon green alternative to this bag
- Searching for more Bottega Veneta bags on eBay
- Searching for other woven leather totes on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.