Bodhi's never been shy about making a style statement, but all too often its quirky accessories feel unwearable. So it's refreshing to see the label taking its signature style down a few notches with the Spring Street cross-body.
Bodhi's got the balance right here. The Spring Street is youthful yet it's not unusual enough to scare conservative types away. I really like the way Bodhi's used studs here. They're much more delicate than the metal tends to be, and that takes the accent away from the rock and roll arena. I like the way the decoration works with the conservative chestnut color.
Bodhi doesn't call its Spring Street bag a mini for nothing. It's very petite, so some modern girls may struggle to fit everything they usually carry inside it. There's something liberating about stripping away the surplus, but if you see your swag like a security blanket you may disagree!
By shrinking the dimensions Bodhi's kept the Spring Street priced at $378. That's still not small change, but it's quite reasonable for a purse of this quality.
More Features of This Bodhi Studded Mini Cross-Body
- Turn-lock closure
- A leather-chain woven shoulder strap
- Measures 7 x 6 x 2 inches
Get this Bodhi Spring Street Handbag:
- Available to buy at Last Call by Neiman Marcus
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Last Call by Neiman Marcus eBay store to see if this Bodhi bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Bodhi bags on BagBunch
- The Bodhi Pebble bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Bodhi bags on eBay