Bisadora serves up a tote that offers more than meets the eye with this Geomtric Print Baby Bag.
From the outside it looks like so many tote bags. Its boxy shape is as traditional as they come. I might even say the bag was boring if it weren't for that busy retro inspired geometric print.
While the pattern is exciting, it's nothing compared to what's tucked away inside. While the exterior is clean, the interior is packed with the practical perks that parents need. These include two spacious elasticized pockets for stashing diapers and a PVC changing pad for emergencies. I also appreciate the functional features that aren't about baby, including an interior business card slot, pen sleeve, and cell phone pouch. Those clever inclusions make this bag ideal for the growing group of momtrepreneurs out there!
Really all it's missing is some kind of closure, which is no small oversight. The large zippered compartment should keep the important items secure, but other items are bound to spill once you sit this tote down.
At least with this baby tote costing just $59, those stay at home businesswomen will have more money left to invest into their pet projects! It's not the height of fashion or luxury, but that bottom line ensures it's an attractive proposition nonetheless.
More Features of This Bisadora Printed Baby Tote
- Black microfiber lining
- Polished silver-toned hardware
- Dual handles with a 12 inch drop
- Measures 12 x 10.5 x 4.5 inches
Get this Bisadora Geometric Print Diaper Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Buy's Internet Superstore eBay store to see if this Bisadora bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Bisadora bags on BagBunch
- The Bisadora Baby bag, a plain alternative to this printed bag.
- Searching for more Bisadora bags on eBay