Its synthetic body might disappoint style snobs, but the Zeus' cheerful yellow color and low price make the Zeus pretty appealing for the rest of us.
Perhaps Big Buddha shouldn't have given this tote such a grand name. It's hardly otherworldly after all. But there's a lot to like about this sweet bargain basement buy. I really like the unusual stitching, which creates a quirky hexagonal design across the front panel. I wish Big Buddha had continued this decoration on the back, but corner cutting is one of the label's old tricks. At least it appeases us with a zippered pocket on the back. It's not stylish, but it is smart.
The Zeus bucks the tote trend and gives us a whole lot of space. While it's refreshing that we don't need to squeeze our items inside, we probably didn't need quite this much room. However those generous dimensions mean the Zeus could work double duty as a weekender or a carry-on bag for those quick getaways.
I love the sunshine quality of this yellow Zeus, but I know the happy hue will scare some girls off. Happily Big Buddha offers its Zeus in four more shades, from youthful turquoise and pink to more subdued black and white. With such diverse options, there should be one to suit almost everybody!
More Features of This Big Buddha Quilted Tote
- Fully lined interior
- Top zip closure
- Dual handles with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 14 x 6 inches
- Made in China
Get this Big Buddha Zeus Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cute Little Things eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Uptown Satchel bag, a great alternative to this quilted bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay