Big Buddha's encouraging high class women to consider animal-free leather with this Uptown Satchel.
Big Buddha tends to favor synthetics rather than real leather, but it's rare to find them as lovely as this one. While it's a bit thin the leatherette is very soft. It probably won't fool anyone, but it's certainly worth the $104.95 Big Buddha is asking.
So many Big Buddha handbags are trend conscious, so it's refreshing to see one that follows more traditional lines. Its domed shape is softened with some well placed pleating. The classic diamond quilting is double stitched to give it a bit more personality. The gold-toned hardware complements the range of colors, which while traditional offers plenty of choice. Personally I can't go past the versatility of basic black, but there are five more options if it doesn't rock your boat.
The Uptown is also really practical, with plenty of space and organizational features to match. One wall has a large zippered pocket while the other has a duo of slips for gadgets. It doesn't exactly exceed our expectations, but when a bag is this affordable it's impressive just to get them met.
I'm not sure whether Big Buddha has done enough to convince posh types to trade in their leather, but this satchel is a great buy for bargain hunters.
More Features of this Big Buddha Quilted Satchel
- Zip top closure
- Plaid printed fabric lining
- Dual handles
- A detachable shoulder strap
- Measures 19 x 14 x 7 inches
Get this Big Buddha Uptown Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Shop Savoy Truffle eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha London bag, a great alternative to this quilted satchel bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay