Big Buddha has been generating some serious buzz for its Kaitlyn shoulder bag. The edgy chain-accented purse has featured in Style, Lucky, and O magazines in recent months.
While it's very popular, I'm still not convinced by its looks. The slouchy silhouette seems at odds with the hard metal that winds its way through the bag's seams. It's an innovative look to be sure, which may be why I'm having such a hard time with it. No new trend is without risks after all, and while it's a bit confronting at first I'll bet many designers will replicate the look next season!
What impresses me most is that there's some real substance underneath those punk rock looks. There's so much space inside, but enough pockets that it never feels too unmanageable. If you're still left wanting for storage there's also a zip pocket on the back, which will get a little extra security when it's pressed against your body.
I'm not sure I'd take a risk on this purse, but at $90 it might be worth the gamble for a more daring fashionista.
More Features of This Big Buddha Chain Accented Shoulder Bag
- Gunmetal hardware
- Top zip entry
- Fabric lined interior
- A zippered pocket and two slip pockets inside
- Dual straps with a 7 inch drop
- Measures 6 x 16 x 9 inches
- Also available in black and red
Get this Big Buddha Kaitlyn Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check The Bagport eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Tory Burch Carson bag, a great alternative to this chain accented bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay