Big Buddha gives the patchwork bag a fun, feminine makeover with this Hibiscus Tote.
Rather than traditional square patches, this tote features floral shaped swatches. The petals and pollen of these white blooms is created with complementary white thread. I like the way these flowers are subtly rendered, and the way they contrast with the bold metallic flecked brown canvas. This color combination is not as common as black and white, but it's every inch as stylish.
This is a generous tote, with enough space for your summer essentials and then some. The pockets are trimmed in synthetic, and the interior lined in durable plainweave fabric, so this space should hold up to everyday use. I’m satisfied with the room inside, but I'll never complain about extra side pockets. They don't close, so I wouldn't put anything of value inside them, but they should suit a tube of gloss or a cheap pair of sunglasses.
At $90, this is a reasonably priced way to inject a little flirty fun into your summer wardrobe.
More Features of This Big Buddha Floral Tote
- Magnetic closure
- Dual handles with a 13 inch drop
- Measures 13 x 16 x 7.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Big Buddha Hibiscus Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check The Crazy Pineapple eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The gold Big Buddha Hibiscus tote bag, a great alternative to this brown and white bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay