Big Buddha has an uncanny knack for creating contemporary styled accessories for far less than the big boys. This Carrie hobo is another gorgeous option from the affordable American brand.
It's all too easy to point to the use of synthetic, rather than real leather, for the reason for the label's low prices. Big Buddha calls it vegan leather, one of those modern buzz words designed to appeal to eco-friendly fashionistas, but it's still synthetic no matter which way you cut it. The difference for me is that Big Buddha uses a man made material that's of such great quality, you might not know it's not leather if it wasn't pointed out to you. When superior fabrics like this are used, I don't feel that familiar old synthetic cringe.
This buttery skin is jazzed up with chains and whipstitching around the corners. They give this slouchy purse a bit more structure, while also adding just a hint of edge. The accent isn't outrageous, but it is a lot of fun.
This is an enormous hobo, but with plenty of pockets inside and out it doesn't feel nearly as big as it might have. A zippered pocket on the back is great for storing the items you need at your fingertips, while the pairs of zip and slip pockets inside should help you stay organized.
I like the subtle mottled tones of this green bag, but the Carrie is also available in black, gray and pinky shade of red.
More Features of This Big Buddha Chain Hobo
- An adjustable shoulder strap
- Measures 21 x 6 x 15 inches
Get this Big Buddha Carrie Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in all but red)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the National Product Sales eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Kaitlyn bag, a great alternative to this chain bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay