Looking every bit as cute as its name suggests, meet the Cammy hobo from Big Buddha.
Hobo bags tend to be bohemian affairs, but this one is much more feminine. The white synthetic works well with the dainty curlicue stitching. And isn't that soft ruffled flap much more interesting than any traditional fold-over closure? This amps up the femininity factor without sacrificing the bag's security.
There's a zippered pocket hidden away under that flap, and plenty more where that came from. The generously sized interior is made more user-friendly with a pair of open pockets and a zippered compartment.
That bright white color is so compelling, but if you're anything like me you're bound to worry about stains showing. While the choice of synthetic makes the Cammy appear less luxurious than a leather hobo, it does make it easier to keep clean. While protective feet would have been a welcome addition, most marks should simply wipe away with a damp cloth.
I love the looks of the Cammy, so I'm thrilled to see Big Buddha brings them to us for just $90. That's an affordable price for such a distinctive and stylish hobo.
More Features of This Big Buddha Stitched Hobo
- Silver-toned hardware
- A single carrying handle with a 10 inch drop
- Measures 17 x 14 x 5 inches
Get this Big Buddha Cammy Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Handbags Beautiful eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The gold Big Buddha Cammy hobo bag, a great alternative to this white bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay