Spring has sprung and now our wardrobes need a lift. If you don't have a lot of money to spend on a brand new look, a colourful purse like the Angle from Big Buddha is a great way to help your closet pop.
The Angle's classic envelope style is paired with on trend colorblocking. I love the way Big Buddha's used the rainbow effect here. It's bold but with just three colors it stops short of being over the top. The turquoise back and flap clashes delightfully against the fuchsia front. The nude colored piping puts a gentle contrast between the two more vibrant hues.
The Angle isn't a workhorse, but it has the basics we ask of our clutch purses. It's not especially large but it should fit everything we really need for a night on the town. The slip pocket is too insubstantial to hold anything of note, but it should take care of receipts and other small important papers. Its chain strap is a bit flimsy, but it'll come in handy when you're on the move.
The Angle's simple but colorful styling is perfect for parties or a casual day out, so long as you know how to travel light. Its $49.95 price tag doesn't buy us a lot of luxury, but it does offer a bunch of style.
More Features of This Big Buddha Colorblocked Clutch
- Magnetic snap closure
- Print lined interior
- A chain strap with a 14.5 inch drop
- Measures 10.5 x 1.25 x 4.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Big Buddha Angle Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Embrace U eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The blue Big Buddha Angle bag, a great alternative to this pink bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay