This Betsey Johnson Painted Python purse is totally on trend and of the moment. Just don't expect to pull it out next season.
While it suits the current taste for all things 1980s, the fluorescent snakeskin tones are just too vibrant to appeal for too long. Right now though, I love the way the orange and pink hues clash with neutral black and white. The angular zips trimmed in thick black PVC only add to its retro charm. I can imagine Madonna carrying this when she burst onto the music scene.
Wristlets are never large, but this one is a bit bigger than most. That should appeal to girls who want to carry around more than simply small change. You can keep your coins in the zippered pocket, separated from your lip gloss, cell phone, and other girly goodies. The detachable wrist strap is another practical touch, allowing the purse to convert from a wristlet to traditional clutch with ease.
It may not have a longstanding appeal, but at just $54 at least this won't cost you the earth. And unlike the totes and hobos featuring the same color scheme, this wristlet is small enough to hide away in a larger purse once the fad has passed.
More Features of this Betsey Johnson Retro Wristlet
- Logo plate appliqué
- Main zip closure
- Printed interior lining
- Measures 5.5 x 10 x 1 inches
Get this Betsey Johnson Painted Python Purse:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Shop Savoy Truffle eBay store to see if this Betsey Johnson bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Betsey Johnson bags on BagBunch
- The green Painted Python wristlet, a great alternative to this pink bag.
- Searching for more Betsey Johnson bags on eBay