Be & D dishes up girly glamour with this flirty Austin clutch.
I really shouldn't love this purse as much as I do as it breaks all of my fashion rules. I rarely warm to metallic purses, especially when the shiny finish is paired with snakeskin print. The silvery skin is over the top, and the structured bow makes it even more so. But funnily enough, I still find myself hanging along for the ride. Its dainty proportions help it get away with its excessive glitz. It'd never suit a corporate luncheon or dinner with the in laws, but it's a perfect party purse.
The Austin has enough space to handle the things you really need on a night out, but not too much more. It's long but narrow, so you'll need to pack it carefully to avoid unsightly lumps. Thankfully the strap needn't clutter the interior, as it's easily removable.
If that silvery finish is still scaring you off, the colorblocked options may be more your speed. Personally I've never warmed to this retro effect, and I think it still looks jarring here. But the mixes of burgundy and berry and dark smoke and natural leather are slightly more subdued. Ever so slightly.
More Features of This Be & D Bow Clutch
- Silver-toned hardware
- An exterior zip pocket on the back
- Zip top closure
- Faux suede lining with a zip pocket
- A removable chain strap with a 10 inch drop
- Measures 13 x 7 inches
- Made in the USA
Get this Be & D Austin Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the GetStyled eBay store to see if this Be & D bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Be & D bags on BagBunch
- The Be & D Guinevere clutch bag, a great alternative to this bow bag.
- Searching for more Be & D bags on eBay