When is a clutch not a clutch? When it's the Liz from Badgley Mischka!
The fashion house calls the Liz a clutch, but its substantial straps are something we never see on purses of this ilk. I personally prefer these straps, with their leather padding and chunky links, to the flimsy chains we usually find. However as they're so sizable we can't tuck them inside the bag like a traditional clutch. They're not detachable either, so our only carrying option is to sling the Liz over our shoulder. It seems strange to call a purse a clutch when you can't really clutch it at all!
I prefer to think of the Liz as a regular shoulder bag. While its petite body resembles a clutch, it's not as eye-catching as an evening purse should be. It'd suit dinners with friends or a late night movie, but you wouldn't take it to a club or party. It just doesn't have enough flair.
But for everyday use, its soft saffiano leather and bold turn-lock clasp are perfect. Some modern girls may prefer some extra space, but the Liz should hold an average wallet, keys, a cell phone, and cosmetic essentials with little trouble. It forces you to travel a little lighter, which is ideal for busy days.
It's not really the clutch Badgley Mischka promised, but the Liz is still a great investment at $259.99.
More Features of This Badgley Mischka Saffiano Leather Clutch
- Fully lined interior
- Dual handles with a 9.5 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 3 x 7 inches
Get this Badgley Mischka Liz Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Boutique Lucabella eBay store to see if this Badgley Mischka bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Badgley Mischka bags on BagBunch
- The Badgley Mischka Liz shoulder bag, a great alternative to this clutch bag.
- Searching for more Badgley Mischka bags on eBay
- Other Badgley Mischka Liz bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.