Badgley Mischka goes big and bold with this Annette Hobo bag.
This isn't a purse for wallflowers. Its oversized dimensions work with its shiny pewter leather to demand attention. It doesn't do it with a lot of grace or decorum, but it gets results.
I've never been a great fan of metallic leathers, and this one does little to change my mind. Its rich pebbling is lovely and its softness makes each pleat fall just right, but that glitzy color cheapens the skin a bit. Perhaps I could stomach it on a smaller canvas, but on such a large bag it feels too much.
Perhaps I could have lived with these bold elements if Badgley Mischka paired them with subtler ones, but it seems the designer doesn't know when to say when. The chunky chain straps seem like a step too far. While they're certainly built to last, they make an already busy design seem overcomplicated. I also can't imagine they'll be too kind on shoulders either!
The Annette offers a very distinctive look, but not one that I warm to. However if you love a bit of glitz you'll find this hobo affordably priced at $475.
More Features of This Badgley Mischka Pewter Hobo
- Magnetic closure
- An interior zip pocket and two open pouches
- Faille lining
- Dual handles with a 9.5 inch drop
- Measures 17 x 10.5 x 8 inches
Get this Badgley Mischka Annette Handbag:
- Available to buy at Sak's Fifth Avenue
- Check the Clyde & Nina eBay store to see if this Badgley Mischka bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Badgley Mischka bags on BagBunch
- The Badgley Mischka Beth bag, a great alternative to this metallic hobo bag.
- Searching for more Badgley Mischka bags on eBay
- Other metallic hobos on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.