Ashley M helps us hang on to winter just a little bit longer with this quirky Sweater Knit Satchel.
I see what Ashley M's trying to do here. Knitted wool bags were big on the runway during winter. The playful snowflake print makes this one appear like a kitschy sweater, and that has a certain geek chic appeal. And fur, be it authentic or the synthetic variety we see here, is always popular during cold weather. But that doesn't mean the wintery elements should come together on one purse.
While the sweater-like knit finish is a bit gimmicky, I don't mind it. However, that faux fur pocket seems very out of place, almost as if it's an afterthought just tacked on. It's practical enough, but the satchel would look much better if it were made from more of the knit.
As a carry bag alone this Knit Satchel does the trick. It's spacious and well appointed, with a selection of pockets inside and out. Its straps are long enough for slinging casually over your shoulder, and it's even affordable at $46. However despite its functionality, it's just so unattractive that you couldn't pay me to carry it!
More Features of This Ashley M Woollen Satchel
- Dual straps with a 7 inch drop
- Measures 6 x 12.5 x 10.5 inches
Get this Ashley M Knit Sweater Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Ashley M bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Ashley M bags on BagBunch
- The Ashley M Sweater Knit hobo bag, a great alternative to this satchel bag.
- Searching for more Ashley M bags on eBay
- Other Ashley M Sweater Knit bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.