I'm never quite sure what I'm going to get with Anya Hindmarch. She might deliver a kitschy overpriced canvas tote, or she might offer a stylish little leather number. While those canvas bags are starting to bore me, this Bonita purse has made me sit up and take notice.
In a more reserved shade I might have passed the Bonita by, but in this summery teal green I fell hard. Not that the Bonita is without its own charms. The vintage inspired flap design is always a winner, and its vertical seams give it a bit more personality. The shoulder strap is another element with flair; I love the way the mix of leather swatches and golden chain works here to make the strap comfortable and chic.
The Bonita looks to be a good everyday size, but its slender design brings some limitations. You'll need to pack it carefully, and perhaps even leave some of the items you consider essential behind. It's not going to look as sophisticated overstuffed after all, so be sure to show some restraint. Do you really need that kitchen sink?
The Bonita is the kind of bag that could set off your evening ensemble or dress up your favorite pair of jeans. We're not getting a whole lot of bag for our dollar, but I still see value for $950.
More Features of This Anya Hindmarch Flap Shoulder Bag
- Turn-lock closure
- An internal zip pocket, open pocket, a pen pocket, and key chain
- A shoulder strap with an 11 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 12 x 1 inches
Get this Anya Hindmarch Bonita Handbag:
- Available to buy at Marissa Collections
- Check the rm82465 eBay store to see if this Anya Hindmarch bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Anya Hindmarch bags on BagBunch
- The Sondra Roberts Los Cabos bag, a great alternative to this flap bag.
- Searching for more Anya Hindmarch bags on eBay
- Other turn-lock shoulder bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.