Some pretty patterns helps set this Mallory coin purse from Amy Butler apart.
Amy Butler offers us an impressive 11 prints, but I think this cotton vine navy one is my favorite. Given its name I guess those pale yellow shapes are heads of cotton, but they're so abstract that they could easily be mistaken for flowers. Whatever they are, I love the way they pop against the navy blue background.
Whichever pattern you pick, you'll appreciate the Mallory's soft organic cotton body. It doesn't just feel good to touch; it's also good for the environment, so carrying it should make you feel even better!
The attention to detail is impressive for such a small purse. I really like the fabric covered frame, reinforced piping, and pretty floral cotton lined interior. Coin purses are so tiny that there's not really a lot of space to add extras, but Amy Butler's worked hard to offer value here.
And well she should, because at $36 this is definitely on the high side. Personally I think this is a case of paying a premium for sustainable materials, which is disappointing. However it's so cute that I'm finding the price gouging a little easier to forgive!
More Features of This Amy Butler Organic Cotton Coin Purse
- Measures 4.5 x 5.75 x 1.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Amy Butler Mallory Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the CSN Stores eBay store to see if this Amy Butler bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More coin purses on BagBunch
- The Vera Bradley Double Kiss coin purse, a great alternative to this kiss-lock bag.
- Searching for more Amy Butler bags on eBay