Amy Butler offers a feminine alternative to those boring black tech bags with this pretty Harmony laptop tote.
Pretty patterns really are the Harmony's greatest selling point, so I'm glad to see Amy Butler offer a range of different prints. This navy one is called the Fuschia Tree, but there are five different patterns and colors to choose from. All the prints are feminine without being over-the-top girly, so you needn't feel like Elle Woods carrying them.
Amy Butler has opted for organic cotton, so it's surprising to see her choose regular leather for the trim and handles. The opportunity for a greener substance was there, so while I appreciate the quality I'm also wishing for something more eco-friendly.
The interior is better thought out, with an array of pockets and enough space to handle a 15.4 inch laptop. I love the way the patterned lining works with the printed exterior, and the trim around the pockets which make them a bit stronger.
This laptop bag might be inappropriate for a stuffy male-dominated workplace, but if yours is a bit more creative the Harmony could bring a splash of color to your work day.
More Features of This Amy Butler Laptop Tote
- Magnetic closure
- Dual leather handles with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 20.5 x 4.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Amy Butler Harmony Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock in some prints)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the CSN Stores eBay store to see if this Amy Butler bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More laptop bags on BagBunch
- The Juicy Couture Electronics Laptop bag, a great alternative to this feminine bag.
- Searching for more Amy Butler bags on eBay