Alexander Wang brings a bit of luxury to our everyday with this Prisma Wallet.
Furry calf hair might be fashionable, but I'm not sure it really adds much to this design, except some serious dollars. With its black spots it looks like Alexander Wang's slaughtered the nearest cow or some other barnyard friend in the name of fashion. I think the silver metal corners would have looked much sleeker on a traditional leather or perhaps even an exotic skin. However I'm sure anyone that adores calf hair will jump at the chance to add it to their everyday.
Because at its heart, the Prisma is a fairly practical wallet despite its small stature. Serious shoppers may want for more than the five card slots, but the open bill pocket and snap fastening section for coins are all smart inclusions. The black leather lining also makes the Prisma feel especially opulent.
We're not getting a lot of wallet for our ₤260, but authentic calf hair accessories never come cheaply, especially when they have a designer name attached. It might not represent great value, but its luxury materials should still sway some fashion fans.
More Features of This Alexander Wang Hair Calf Wallet
- Silver zip fastening
- Measures 5 x 5 x 1 inches
Get this Alexander Wang Prisma Handbag:
- Available to buy at Net-A-Porter
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Simonesato eBay store to see if this Alexander Wang bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Alexander Wang bags on BagBunch
- The D&G Lily Twist bag, a great alternative to this haircalf wallet.
- Searching for more Alexander Wang bags on eBay