Adidas takes the path well traveled with this Moseley Backpack.
This isn't a knapsack that breaks rules. We've seen it all before, from its domed top to its dual padded straps. Even the blue plaid print has been done to death. But just because something's classic doesn't mean it should be dismissed. Styles and patterns earn that status because they work, after all.
For me the devil's in the details, which go beyond your average school backpack. The Moseley's made from rip-stop polyester, so it'll stack up some serious punishment. It has not one but two main compartments, so staying organized is made that much easier. We're also treated to a plastic sleeve, which can hold a laptop as large as 15.4 inches, and two tricot lined media safe pockets. And if you're still looking for storage space there's the generously sized zip pocket on the front.
The Moseley is also very cheap at $45. That low price still won't be enough to convince fashion snobs, but considering all those features I think we're getting a bargain.
More Features of This Adidas Check Backpack
- Dual air-mesh straps
- Padded air-mesh back panel
- Measures 6.2 x 19 x 13 inches
Get this Adidas Moseley Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some prints)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the HannibalMed eBay store to see if this Adidas bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Adidas bags on BagBunch
- The matte Adidas Moseley bag, a great alternative to this patterned bag.
- Searching for more Adidas bags on eBay