Vitalio Vera serves up a fun satchel for less with the Danska.
The Danska is far less flamboyant than many of Vitalio Vera's creations. Its soft elongated shape is traditional, and it's free of any real frills. I like the way the teal body contrasts with the brown handles, but there's also a black option if you prefer a more cohesive, classic look.
It's also a really practical bag, with great everyday dimensions and plenty of pockets. The two exterior ones give us handy spaces for storing essential items, while the split compartment interior makes it easy to keep our other goodies in order. The straps could stand to be a shade longer, but that's really the only let down on a practical front.
At $36.95 the Danska is very cheap, but you get what you pay for. Its zippers are flimsy and prone to breaking, and the metal hardware near the straps is also likely to come loose quickly. The Danska isn't made for longevity, but it should serve you well until you can afford to graduate to a more luxurious purse.
More Features of This Vitalio Vera Synthetic Satchel
- Top zip closure
- Antique brass-toned hardware
- Cotton-nylon blend interior lining
- Dual handles with an 8.5 inch drop
- Measures 8 x 14 x 3.5 inches
Get this Vitalio Vera Danska Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check ThePursesBoutique eBay store to see if this Vitalio Vera bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Vitalio Vera bags on BagBunch
- The Vitalio Vera Bedazzled Satchel bag, a great alternative to this classic bag.
- Searching for more Vitalio Vera bags on eBay