Fun design and functionality come together in one affordable package with Vitalio Vera's Carolina Cross-Body Bag.
It won't change the world, but I really like the Carolina's design. The oversized bow helps dress up its soft, slouchy shape. Its pleats don't fall as gently as they would if real leather was used, but for just $54 we can't be too critical.
The Carolina is large, but it never feels unwieldy thanks to Vitalio Vera's clever design. A large zippered compartment effectively divides the interior, making the space much more user friendly. This large pocket is complemented by several more in the side walls, and another on the purse's rear. That's a great spot for stashing your cell phone as you'll feel it vibrating against your body.
The dual handles are as long and wide as I could hope for, but Vitalio Vera's also added an optional cross-body strap. The Carolina doesn't look quite as elegant when you use it, but it should be easier to manage if the cross-body is full.
I really like the look of this regal eggplant purple color, but it's not our only option. The Carolina also comes in wine red, taupe, black, and brown. Which one's your favorite?
More Features of This Vitalio Vera Convertible Cross-Body
- Top zip closure
- Antiqued brass tone metal hardware
- Cotton nylon blend lining
- Dual straps with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 9.5 x 14 x 5 inches
Get this Vitalio Vera Carolina Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check ThePursesBoutique eBay store to see if this Vitalio Vera bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Vitalio Vera bags on BagBunch
- The Vitalio Vera Sofie bag, a great alternative to this bow bag.
- Searching for more Vitalio Vera bags on eBay