I'm not sure whether it thrills me the way old school Michael Jackson music does, but there's certainly no ignoring this Versace Thriller Bucket Bag!
This is one quirky handbag, which is of course both a good and a bad thing. It's not going to appeal to everyone, but then again it will make a real impact. No extravagance is spared. Only a designer like Versace would dare to pair a gathered perforated leather top with an art deco floral print and domed silver studs. The disparate elements shouldn't work, and some would suggest that they don't, but they do make a very unique style statement.
The very unusual looks are thankfully backed up by a practical design. The structured barrel shape should make it very easy to get our items in and out, and with a zip pocket and pair of patch pouches it should be very easy to stay organized. The striking woven strap is long enough to allow for comfortable over the shoulder carrying, and the task of keeping that lovely white leather clean is made easier with protective feet on the base.
But while I can't completely warm to those unusual looks, I just can't justify the Thriller's whopping $3250 price tag. Can you?
More Features of This Versace Floral Leather Bucket Bag
- Drawstring closure
- Satin lined interior
- A 24-inch woven shoulder strap with a 12 inch drop
- Measures 12 x 14 x 8 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this Versace Thriller Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the PZ Diva Luxury and Collectibles eBay store to see if this Versace bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Versace bags on BagBunch
- The Alexander Wang Diego bag, a great alternative to this bucket bag.
- Searching for more Versace bags on eBay