The words triple threat reminds us of those rare talents that can do it all. Those shining stars act so convincingly, sing like a bird, and dance like a dream. Vans' Triple Threat isn't anywhere near as exciting as those multitalented celebs, but it's got a certain appeal. I like the sporty feel the white piping brings, and the retro pop of the purple and orange racing stripes.
And I can appreciate its practicality. It's not large, but it's as spacious as it needs to be for everyday use. While it's not very big, some extra pockets would make it a bit more user-friendly. At least the zippered pocket will come in handy for holding loose change and a cell phone. The wide cross-body strap is also perfect for those busy days we all enjoy.
At ₤35.95 it's also very cheap. Personally I'd rather pay more for a bag made with more impressive materials, but girls on a budget will appreciate the Triple Threat's features and athletic flair.
More Features of This Vans Polyurethane Cross-Body Bag
- Lined with a cotton polyester blended fabric
- Measures 10 x 7.5 x 3 inches
Get this Vans Triple Threat Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zalando
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Samplelicious 08 eBay store to see if this Vans bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More cross-body bags on BagBunch
- The LeSportsac Cleo cross-body bag, a great alternative to this affordable bag.
- Searching for more Vans bags on eBay