Tylie Malibu channels boho style with this relaxed Gypsy Samantha bucket bag.
There's a place for a casual approach to design, particularly when creating an everyday accessory, but I worry that Tylie Malibu has been too relaxed here. In fact, it seems like the label was barely trying. Tylie Malibu gathers up the leather in a fairly haphazard way. Some girls may appreciate the way it all seems to come together with such little effort, but I think it's a bit messy.
Not that the Gypsy Samantha is without its charms. That distressed leather is really lovely, especially in this deep hunter green shade. I'm also a fan of those chiseled studs, which are that bit more interesting than the metal accents we typically see.
But I really can't imagine making the Gypsy Samantha my everyday handbag. If that slovenly shape didn't put me off completely, the drawstring would. It's perfect for a bag with such boho styling, but not for a girl who wants to access her items with a minimum of fuss. We'll have plenty of space for everything we want to carry, but good luck finding anything in that unstructured interior.
At $598 the Gypsy Samantha isn't exorbitant, particularly for a bag made from such superior leather, but it also costs more than I'd want to pay.
More Features of This Tylie Malibu Leather Bucket Bag
- Microfiber lined interior
- A single shoulder strap with a 9.5 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 12 x 8.5 inches
- Made in the United States
Get this Tylie Malibu Gypsy Samantha Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Nicole's Overflowing Closet eBay store to see if this Tylie Malibu bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tylie Malibu bags on BagBunch
- The Tylie Malibu Runaway Samantha bucket bag, a studded alternative to this leather bag.
- Searching for more Tylie Malibu bags on eBay