With a cute bow and sweet chunky fringing, Treesje could only call this cross-body purse a Cherub.
I suppose we should be thankful Treesje's used camel colored leather. I rarely get excited about this neutral hue, but it saves the Treesje from being sickly sweet. The accents aren't so bad in isolation, but the combination of the bow, short leather fringe, and corset-like lacing is overkill.
While the mythical cherubs could stand to lose a few pounds, this bag version is quite petite. That limits storage space but ensures its decorations don't overshadow an outfit. There are few fashion sins greater than carrying a large and over-adorned handbag!
Treesje's made the Cherub's strap detachable, so we can wear it as a cross-body during the day and a clutch by night. Its dainty dimensions lend itself to easy carrying no matter what its mode, which is more than we can say for many convertible bags.
Not all Cherubs are created equally. While this camel colored one is quite subdued, the blush metallic is a show off. Personally I think the silver speckling cheapens the leather, making it appear less than the $215 Treesje charges, but at least it's not boring!
More Features of This Treesje Bow Cross-Body Bag
- Twill lining
- Magnetic closure
- A chain strap with a 27 inch drop
- Measures 4.5 x 7.5 x 2 inches
- Made in China
Get this Treesje Cherub Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Trend Envy eBay store to see if this Treesje bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Treesje bags on BagBunch
- The Treesje Spokes convertible clutch bag, a great alternative to this convertible bag.
- Searching for more Treesje bags on eBay