Tory Burch has amped up the glam factor with this metallic Nico tote.
It seems to be inspired by Andy Warhol's muse, but I can't imagine the Velvet Underground singer carrying anything quite this ostentatious. The boxy design is simple enough, and Tory Burch has been careful to keep the accents to a minimum, but there's no getting away from that bold gold finish. Despite the lack of bells and whistles, you'll need confidence to carry off such a head-turning look.
The decorative details may be pared back, but they're still there. Vertical banding helps to break up the expanse of shiny pebbled leather. The T-shaped gold hardware near the dual handles is a subtle nod to their designer. Heaven knows, the Nico needs all the subtlety it can get!
The interior is pleasantly practical, with a zippered pocket and two multifunctional slips helping to keep the roomy space in order. A zipper would have provided a little more security than the magnetic snap, but it does the job to the best of its ability. If you're really concerned about safety, you can always keep your valuables in the zippered pocket after all.
If you'd prefer something a little demure than this glitzy gold number, the Nico is also available in basic black.
More Features of This Tory Burch Gold Tote
- Protective metal feet on the base
- Fully lined interior
- Dual leather and gold straps with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 15.5 x 3.5 inches
Get this Tory Burch Nico Handbag:
- Available to buy at Shopbop
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Fashionist Handbags eBay store to see if the black Nico bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tory Burch bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Uptown shoulder bag, a great alternative to this tote bag.
- Searching for more Tory Burch bags on eBay