Tory Burch serves up classic style with her Maisey Shopper bag.
Some might call the finish colorblocked, but I think the use of two-toned leather is a bit more reserved than that. Rather than seeming trend conscious, the brown leather simply accents the logo and the shopper's clean lines. Tory Burch calls the earthy color scheme praline. I'm not sure it's quite as delicious as that moniker suggests, but it should be a versatile addition to any wardrobe.
I must admit, I expected a little more inside the Maisey. It looked aesthetically pleasing, but it didn't pack a real punch. I expected some extra functional features to set it apart. It's not an impractical bag, but it doesn't really offer much more than your average shopper. Its two open pouches and zippered internal pocket are adequate, but a few more pouches would have made the large interior more manageable.
The tubular shoulder straps are long enough for summer wear, but once you don a winter coat they'll feel much snugger. A few extra inches would have allowed wear all year round.
Perhaps we shouldn't quibble about the details at $495. That's not a lot to spend on a designer handbag which will stand the test of time. It could have been a better bag with a few tweaks, but it's certainly not a poor accessory.
More Features of This Tory Burch Two-Toned Shopper
- Golden hardware
- Snap top
- Canvas lined interior
- Tubular shoulder straps with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 12 x 15 x 4 inches
Get this Tory Burch Maisey Handbag:
- Available to buy at Neiman Marcus
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Love Couture Inc. eBay store to see if this Tory Burch bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tory Burch bags on BagBunch
- The Tory Burch Jaden tote bag, a great alternative to this quilted bag.
- Searching for more Tory Burch bags on eBay