For a tote that seems to be having an identity crisis, the Shirt shopper from Tod's seems very together.
Its name seems designed to raise eyebrows. After all, this tote is certainly not a shirt. In fact, it doesn't appear to have any shirt-like qualities at all. But it is a lovely creature all the same. Its creamy leather is delicious, a timeless pastel that is much more interesting than white or ivory. A drawstring cinches in the top, creating soft pleats and a casual versatility.
I've never been the greatest fan of drawstrings. They're fiddly to use, and not very secure. But with a magnetic snap helping the tie out, I've got less to rally against. The pair of closures helps to make the mid-sized interior safe. It's not very large, but I still wish there was more than a single zippered pocket. We'll need to work hard to keep the Shirt clutter free, as it won't do it for us.
At $1265 this shopper is more expensive than any shirt I own, and also any handbag! But if you've got the cash, you could do worse than spending it on a purse with such timeless sophistication.
More Features of This Tod’s Drawstring Shopper
- Polished silver-toned hardware
- Logo printed jacquard fabric
- Dual handles with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 16 x 10.5 x 6.5 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this Tod's Shirt Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Tod's bags on BagBunch
- The Alaia Crocodile bag, a great alternative to this drawstring bag.
- Searching for more Tod's bags on eBay