Stuart Weitzman channels New York City cool with this Soho Bond bag.
This cross-body isn't quite as dramatic as the purses from his forthcoming anniversary collection, but there's an understated charm about it. It really captures the essence of the borough that inspired it, appearing cool apparently without effort. Part of the secret is the buttery soft buffalo leather, which slouches casually in all the right places without seeming sloppy.
The Soho Bond bag has a fairly simple design, which only helps us appreciate its leather. When a skin is this good, why over complicate things? The polished metal clasp and some soft pleats enhance the buffalo without detracting from it.
I always appreciate a few carrying options, but all too often these straps make a bag look messy. That's not so with the Soho Bond, which comes with detachable short and long handles. We simply choose which one we want to use, leave the other behind, and enjoy a clean look no matter what mode it's in.
The Soho Bond probably won't attract the envious stares of many of Stuart Weitzman's more daring designs, but its versatility and neutral color palette make it a great investment at $425.
More Features of This Stuart Weitzman Buffalo Cross-Body
- Fully lined interior
- A short strap with an 8 inch drop
- A long adjustable strap with a 27.5 to 32 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 2.5 x 13 inches
- Made in Spain
Get this Stuart Weitzman Soho Bond Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Check the Couture Closet 4 Less eBay store to see if this Stuart Weitzman bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Stuart Weitzman bags on BagBunch
- The Stuart Weitzman Soho Hudson bag, a small alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Stuart Weitzman bags on eBay
- Other Stuart Weitzman Soho bags on eBay (see listings below):
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.