Straw Studios helps us embrace the warmer weather ahead with this Alexandria bucket bag.
Straw Studios tends to created structured handbags, so I was surprised to see it delivering something much softer and slouchier. Personally I think this profile makes the Alexandria seem more modern than most of its woven paper straw bags. Those other ones will seem at home on the beach, but I can imagine the Alexandria working well away from the shore.
The bright color palette also makes the Alexandria seem fresh. There are no tame neutrals here. The white one pops, as do the bold red, fuchsia, and lime green options. Each one is married with chocolate brown PVC. I'm a bit disappointed by this one style fits all approach, as some colors suit the brown accents better than others, but it's a minor quibble.
I love the way the drawstring gives the Alexandria a casual shape as it gathers up the top, but I'm sure it would annoy me in time. These closures are notoriously fiddly, and not very secure. It's up to you whether the look justifies a little functional frustration.
More Features of This Straw Studios Woven Bucket Bag
- Solid cotton lining
- Dual PVC handles
- Three interior pockets
- Measures 1 x 15 x 14 inches
Get this Straw Studios Alexandria Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Straw Studios bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Straw Studios bags on BagBunch
- The Straw Studios Beach Mat hobo bag, a great alternative to this colorful bag.
- Searching for more Straw Studios bags on eBay
- Other woven straw bucket bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.