Whether you're planning a picnic or pounding the pavement, Soapbox has you covered with this Vineyard tote.
On the surface it seems like so many other tote bags. We've seen its clean lines and classic shape so many times before that even the purple croc finish can't pique my interest. I was looking for a little flair, and I found it inside.
It's disappointing for a bag to keep its personality hidden away, but it's also sensible. The main compartment is spacious and organized with reinforced pockets. This extra support helps the Vineyard carry wine bottles and other heavy items.
The Vineyard's simple design makes it a bit pedestrian but also very versatile. It'll hold a pair of wine bottles for a relaxing barbecue lunch, or an iPad or laptop for a day at the office. Whatever you're toting it'll stay safe thanks to the sunken zippered closure.
The man-made material is a bit thin and plastic-like but it also keeps the price down to a mere $48. I don't mind a fabric compromise when we enjoy savings like that, do you?
More Features of This Soapbox Purple Crocodile Tote
- Nickel feet on the base
- Dual shoulder straps
- Measures 17 x 12 x 11.5 inches
Get this Soapbox Vineyard Handbag:
- Available to buy at eBags
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Soapbox bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Soapbox bags on BagBunch
- The Rebecca Minkoff Bread & Wine tote bag, a great alternative to this bottle bag.
- Searching for more Soapbox bags on eBay
- Other wine bottle tote bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.