Sherpani delivers a fun alternative to boring black travel bags with its Solstice Wheeled Suitcase.
Sherpani's given its travel bag a whimsical flair with a flourish of flowers and pretty ice blue panels. As with all Sherpani bags it's made from 67% recycled fabric and 30% recycled aluminum. That's still not ideal, but it's more responsible than most travel bags.
But this isn't merely some flower covered suitcase for the hippie set. The Solstice has all the features you'd hope to find in a travel bag. Its handle is retractable, the wheels travel smoothly, and a mesh divider helps keep your cargo organized inside the spacious main compartment.
It's not perfect though. The velcro loop which holds the duffel handles together sounds good in theory, but it's not long or strong enough to secure the straps. The bag also isn't very steady on its feet and seems to topple over at the slightly touch.
But at $179.95, we expect a few compromises. That's pretty cheap for a suitcase, especially one with such a unique sense of style. I'm sure girly girls will swallow the Solstice's flaws and enjoy its pretty good looks!
More Features of This Sherpani Floral Travel Bag
- High rebound polyester wheels
- Reinforced high ware protections
- Signature floral lining
- Measures 8.5 x 20.2 x 13.6 inches
Get this Sherpani Solstice Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Boulder Bumper Crop eBay store to see if this Sherpani bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Sherpani bags on BagBunch
- The Sherpani Hemisphere bag, a great alternative to this travel bag.
- Searching for more Sherpani bags on eBay