Sara Berman steers clear of the trends and takes a more traditional approach to design with this Daphne Lady Satchel.
Frankly I'm thrilled to see a Sara Berman bag that's not covered in studs or frills. By keeping things simple we can better appreciate the quality of the brown leather. I initially thought it was a little boring, but after taking in the colorblocked alternative, I'm happy to stick with safe. In my opinion the complementary color scheme is much more stylish than the navy and fawn version.
Despite its retro appearance the Daphne Lady is a modern woman with plenty of practical features. The interior is spacious but not overwhelmingly so thanks to the array of leather trimmed pockets. The double zip design ensures that we can still close the bag even if one becomes jammed. I also appreciate the metal feet that protect the base. The handles are really the only flaw as they're a shade too short for easy carrying. However as they look the part they're easy to forgive.
The Daphne Lady isn't a bargain, but at $517 it's also not unreasonable for a satchel of this quality.
More Features of This Sara Berman Domed Satchel
- Satiny lining
- Dual handles with a 5 inch drop
- Measures 10 x 15 x 7 inches
- Made in India
Get this Sara Berman Daphne Lady Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Check the Shoes for Sure eBay store to see if this Sara Berman bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Sara Berman bags on BagBunch
- The Lodis Synergy Libby bag, a great alternative to this satchel bag.
- Searching for more Sara Berman bags on eBay
- Other domed satchel bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.