Samsonite delivers natural power on the go with this clever Solar Powered Backpack.
A large solar panel makes this simple black bag much more tech savvy than the average. It's not the most stylish feature, but it's so practical that we can forgive its aesthetic shortcomings. The panel collects the sun's energy, ready and waiting until our cell phone dies or our laptop needs powering up. And it doesn't just use green energy either; it's also made from eco-friendly recycled PET fabric.
It's a great concept, and one that works surprisingly well. It has an output of around 4.5 watts, so it can charge a cell phone after around four hours in the direct sun. Its front organizer panel also has a 12 volt car charger adapter, with convenient pockets and cord organizers to keep your devices in order.
The solar powered technology is this backpack's main drawcard, but Samsonite hasn't forgotten what we want in a backpack. There's a padded compartment for safely holding laptops with a 15.6 inch screen or smaller, and cushy shoulder straps for carrying comfort. I also really like the mesh pocket at the side, which happily holds your water bottle away from your technology.
Considering its clever technology, I expected this Samsonite backpack to cost more than the $300 the label charges. Has it won you over?
More Features of This Samsonite Laptop Backpack
- Zip closure
- Measures 21.125 x 12.75 x 11 inches
- Comes with a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Get this Samsonite Solar Powered Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Fatronics eBay store to see if this Samsonite bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Samsonite bags on BagBunch
- The Voltaic Solar Backpack bag, a great alternative to this solar-powered bag.
- Searching for more Samsonite bags on eBay