Puma shows us good things can come in small packages with the Avenue.
What I like most about the Avenue is that it doesn't really look like a gym bag. Its fabric body isn't very sophisticated, but the petite dimensions help it seem a bit more stylish. I also love the bold purple hue and the subtle stitched signature print. If you're going to cover a bag in a logo print, this is the way it should be done.
This small satchel isn't made for exercise fanatics, but it should have enough space for casual gym bunnies. Its dainty interior can handle a pair of trainers and a change of clothes, although a thick gym towel and some toiletries is probably pushing it. I also appreciate the array of interior pockets which make staying organized that much easier.
The long strap is the final finishing flourish for me. It's completely adjustable, so we can wear it short as a shoulder bag or extend it and sling the Avenue across our body. That's probably the easiest way to carry the satchel, particularly if it's full, but I always appreciate a few choices.
The Avenue's affordable material sees it priced at just $49. For that money you won't mind too much if that New Year's resolution to get fit doesn't stick!
More Features of This Puma Embossed Satchel
- An adjustable strap with a 26.5 inch drop
- Measures 10.63 x 7.48 x 2.75 inches
Get this Puma Avenue Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the House of Fly Kicks eBay store to see if this Puma bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Puma bags on BagBunch
- The Puma Avenue Shopper bag, a great alternative to this stitched bag.
- Searching for more Puma bags on eBay
- Other Puma Avenue bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.