Pour La Victoire serves up an everyday bag for the packrats with this Vivien tote.
The size is worth mentioning straight up, as it seems to be a bone of contention for customers. Pour La Victoire lists it at 12 by 14.5 by 6 inches, but shoppers say it measures significantly larger than that, especially when you unzip the sides. Its array of exterior and interior pockets, its removable zippered pouch, and its detachable shoulder strap, help make this bulky bag a bit more manageable but there's only so much these features can do.
If that weighty proposition doesn't turn you off, then the Vivien might be right up your alley. There's no questioning its quality. Its leather is plush and soft to the touch, with the classic pebbled exterior that brings sophistication to its slouchy silhouette. Hardware is also kept to a minimum to ensure the Vivien doesn't date.
At an affordable $475 the Vivien represents real value for money. That's not cheap enough to make it an impulse buy, but we're getting a lot of bag for our dollar and quality to boot. If you love your bags large, I expect you'll carry this tote for many years to come.
More Features of This Pour La Victoire Vivien Tote
- Open top style
- Twill lined interior
- Dual handles with a 5 inch drop
- A detachable strap with a 13 inch drop
- Made in China
Get this Pour La Victoire Vivien Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the Bo's Happy Bags eBay store to see if this Pour La Victoire bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Pour La Victoire bags on BagBunch
- The Burberry Slouchy Oversized Leather Tote bag, a great alternative to this slouchy bag.
- Searching for more Pour La Victoire bags on eBay
- Other Pour La Victoire totes on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.