We all know Pacsafe as the maker of secure travel bags. Now with the CentroSafe it's created an accessory that's perfect for braving the nine to five grind.
This is a laptop bag that means business. While Pacsafe says it holds a 15.4 inch laptop in its padded compartment, but customers claim it's large enough to fit two notebooks. Personally I'd use the rest of that space for other office essentials. You can really put anything inside without worrying about it thanks to the bag's many security features.
The slash-proof shoulder strap has a built-in combination lock, allowing you to securely affix it to immovable fixtures. The zips on every compartment are tamper-proof, and the lower front and bottom panels are made from Pacsafe's patent eXomesh Slashguard material.
The CentroSafe is a conservative creature made for the boardroom. Pacsafe's never been a label that's fussed too much with aesthetics, but by offering only basic black here the CentroSafe has even less individuality than its stablemates. That's not a bad thing considering its office application though. The color is simple and appropriate for the most traditional of workplaces.
More Features of This Pacsafe Laptop Briefcase
- Dual handles
- Measures 17.3 x 12.6 x 4.7 inches
- Weighs 3.2 pounds
Get this Pacsafe CentroSafe Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Suite Stuff Shopper eBay store to see if this Pacsafe bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Pacsafe bags on BagBunch
- The Pacsafe ScanSafe laptop bag, a great alternative to this laptop bag.
- Searching for more Pacsafe bags on eBay