For years we've heard that gray is the new black. But as I look at this lovely Zahara cross-body from Oryany, I wonder whether navy blue is more deserving of that honor!
The navy blue leather really is lovely. I can imagine it easily slotting into any wardrobe, and attracting many more admiring gazes than tired old basic black. Oryany's used the skin well here. The design is clean and sophisticated, with only a few well-placed seams to emphasize the handbag's lines. The longer than average zipper pulls add a bit more style to this sophisticated design.
The Zahara is a larger cross-body than most on the market, but its uncomplicated finish ensures it doesn't feel overwhelming. The space is well appointed too, with a pair of open pockets for gadgets and another two zippered pouches for holding valuables. Two interior zip pockets is very generous, especially considering there's another one on the back of the bag.
This Zahara bag is so well made and timeless, I expected to pay much more than the $328 Oryany is asking. I'm certainly not complaining about the low price though!
More Features of This Oryany Handbags Leather Cross-Body Bag
- Cotton canvas lined interior
- A single adjustable strap with a 16 to 25 inch drop
- Measures 11.5 x 12.5 x 3 inches
- Made in China
Get this Oryany Zahara Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Check the My Favorite Online Store eBay store to see if this Oryany bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Oryany Handbags bags on BagBunch
- The Oryany Zahara backpack, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Oryany Handbags bags on eBay
- Other navy cross-body bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.