Some well placed pleats make this Bea Satchel from MZ Wallace as pretty as a picture.
This satchel really is all about the pleats. The vertical folds create texture and drama on this simply shaped satchel. Simple doesn't mean boring here though. The silhouette is ladylike and sophisticated, like something the Mad Men cast might carry as they leave work for martinis.
I've never seen nylon looking as lovely as it does here. MZ Wallace has given the durable fabric a Teflon coating, which adds shine and value. Teflon seems a strange substance to use for fashion, but just as it does elsewhere it will make this bag water and stain resistant.
The navy nylon is already beautiful, but it's given a luxurious lift with glossy patent leather trim. However, given how sparingly it's used, I'm not sure it's worth the extra dollars. A good quality synthetic would have worked just as well, and we'd have gotten out of it for less than $395. However that's still not outrageous in the fashion world, especially for a purse so practical. The plethora of exterior and interior pockets and the detachable cosmetics case ensure we see real value here.
More Features of This MZ Wallace Pleated Satchel
- Golden hardware
- Top zip closure
- Dual handles with a 7.5 inch drop
- Measures 15 x 11 x 7 inches
Get this MZ Wallace Bea Handbag:
- Available to buy at Muse Ten
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Jr2905 eBay store to see if this MZ Wallace bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More pleated bags on BagBunch
- The Coccinelle Raquel tote bag, a great alternative to this pleated bag.
- Searching for more MZ Wallace bags on eBay