Every since the launch of Mad Men, I've been drooling over vintage fashions. The biggest problem for me though is that the handbags always seem so small. They hearken back to the days before cell phones and oversized wallets, a time when all a girl had to carry was her lipstick and a handkerchief. Thankfully Michael Kors has come to the rescue with the Knox, a bag that combines retro style with the modern dimensions we crave.
This purse is a real looker with its red pebbled leather exterior, sexy curved dome shape, and rolled handles. In a world of over embellished handbags its minimalist style stands out. The zippered pocket breaks up the leather, but it's so convenient that I don't really mind.
The attention to detail is impressive for a purse which comes from an affordable diffusion line. Michael Kors has added metal feet to protect the Knox's platform base, and leather trim around the pockets. There's even an extra strap to help us carry this satchel cross-body style. Honestly I can't think of what more you'd need!
Oh yes I can; an affordable price tag. Happily Michael Kors gives us that too. The Knox is very affordable for such a well-made and stylish bag at just $328.
More Features of This MICHAEL Michael Kors Structured Satchel
- Logo print lining
- Zip top closure
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- A detachable strap with a 21 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 13 x 5 inches
- Made in China
Get this MICHAEL Michael Kors Knox Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Brands Palace eBay store to see if this Michael Kors bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Michael Kors bags on BagBunch
- The crocodile Michael Kors Knox bag, a great alternative to this matte leather bag.
- Searching for more Michael Kors bags on eBay