Michael Kors seems strangely out of step with modern fashion with its Grayson satchel.
With trends moving away from obvious logos, this satchel seems quite dated. It might suit girls who want to brag about their designer purchase, but it undermines the Grayson's classic nature.
The choice of material is also disappointing. Michael Kors has only used real leather for the trim, preferring to use PVC for the rest of it. Admittedly the synthetic is a bit hardier than the manmade skins cheap and cheerful labels utilize. But whichever way you cut it, it's still PVC.
I might have accepted the material better if we'd received a discount on this bag. But at $449.99, this satchel costs as much as many all-leather alternatives. And most of them don't look like fashion throwbacks.
To be fair, the Grayson does most things a satchel should. Its main compartment is ample and well-appointed with a selection of convenient pockets. Its straps are adjustable too, although they can't be extended long enough to easily fit over our shoulders. On the functional front that's really all there is to fault. But the Grayson's styling, and that hefty price tag, are what really let it down.
More Features of This Michael Kors Monogrammed Satchel
- Signature logo-engraved hardware
- Protective metal feet on the base
- Top zip closure
- Logo lined interior
- Measures 13.5 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches
Get this Michael Kors Grayson Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the LGeOO eBay store to see if this Michael Kors bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Michael Kors bags on BagBunch
- The beige Michael Kors Grayson Satchel bag, a great alternative to this vanilla bag.
- Searching for more Michael Kors bags on eBay